Saturday, February 12, 2011

Genetics Pt.1 Bigman the Genetic Freak In a Good Way

The idea came to me during the Super bowl party to write about this but alas I haven't had much free time. For this post my friend whom I've known for many years we'll call him Bigman.  Well Bigman at first glance is what you would call a true genetic freak in a positive sense. He's just this massively muscular person. In fact I don't really know anybody that doesn't workout regularly that is bigger or stronger then him and 90% of the people I know that do workout constantly drug free are still smaller plus weaker then him.

If you caught that last sentence I mention people that don't workout regularly well that is because Bigman doesn't regularly workout. In fact he goes months at a time without working out a day. His lifestyle also isn't what you would say is on par with a health buff by any means. The man parties a lot and drinks a lot more. He once made a joke "You want to get big like me drink Hennessey."

All that said he is one extremely cool guy. When I first started getting into exercise I would always go to him with all types of questions. I just figured it made logical sense you want to get big ask the biggest guy you know. He does know a decent amount about exercise and nutrition but if I didn't stop listening to him and listen to myself along with proper research I wouldn't have grew much.

What he can teach everybody is that the human mind is only limited to what you allow yourself to set you're limit to. He has such a way of believing he can lift absolutely anything that amazingly he does. I've never seen him not lift something when he attempts it. His mind always allows him to lift the object but sadly his body doesn't. He will get whatever it is he wanted to lift up but will get badly injured afterwards at times. I don't advise people lifting extremely heavy objects without sound reason and safety, you are setting yourself up for injury.  He said if you want to get big then you have to believe you can lift anything and lift everything no matter if it breaks you. Well I agree with the first part of his statement believing is achieving essentially. That goes with anything in life.

Tune in for pt 2 coming soon.


__________________________________________________________________________________
For more about me and possibly having myself train you visit my web-site: 


No comments:

Post a Comment