Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Genetics Pt.2 The Genetics That you Are Blessed With

In my previous posted it was pretty much all about my friend who we are referring to as Bigman. Well you see Bigman is a person I see with amazing genetics and I'll admit I slightly envied at one time but not anymore. The point I'm trying to make is that everybody is to busy looking at somebody with great genetics wishing they had them. Yet we don't stop to appreciate the great genetics we are blessed with.

To often we defeat ourselves without even trying, we play the crying game of I have bad genetics. Well pardon the profanity i'm about to say but Bullshit! Sure it's true somebody might have something over you they didn't work for. For example maybe you want to be skinny and you have a friend that eats nothing but junk food all day whom doesn't seem to gain an ounce. Perhaps you love basketball and you know somebody that seems to be able to leap to insane heights that you wish you could.

I can't tell you what good genetics you have over the person whom you envy for their genetics. I guarantee if you take sometime to compare yourselves you'll see things you are glad you have that the person you envy doesn't have.

Just to prove my point I love exercising and building muscle we won't go into details why in this posting. I also one day want to compete in a natural amateur bodybuilding competition in hopes of trying to win. I'm not at that point yet but it is a personal accomplishment I want to achieve in my life. Bigman has these superior genetics from how I made him sound, how can I possibility compete with him. Not only can I compete with him I can beat him in many regards. At first glance Bigman is huge compared to me no doubt about that. We tend to see peoples upper bodies as Bigman never ever wears shorts. Like most guys he struggles with building up his legs. Ready for the twist now I have amazing genetics when it comes to building muscle in my legs. In fact I hardly work them out because I've been trying to have my upper body catch up. When I do work them out they grow very quickly. It's hard to find clothes for a guy with a built set of wheels let me tell you. I tend to get pants 2-4 inches bigger then my waist so my legs can fit which isn't fun. So I beat him in the less praised lower half of the body. Bigman is very big boned i'm very small boned so what you are saying? Earlier I said I wanted to do a natural bodybuilding competition. Natural competitions are broken down into weight classes somebody that is small boned with a lot of muscle at 4% bodyfat will look way more impressive then somebody who is big boned at 4% bodyfat. Lastly Bigman has a wide waist and my waist like my bone structure if very small.  I think if I got down to 4% bodyfat (competition shape) I would have a waist of around 27 inches perhaps even smaller.

In the end the person I used to envy I don't at all anymore. I'm glad with the genetics god has given me and you should be as well. For all our weak areas we want to improve you have infinitely strong areas you don't need to improve. So build up those weak areas with hard work and you will be balanced.

Pt 3 coming soon.


__________________________________________________________________________________
For more about me and possibly having myself train you visit my web-site: 


No comments:

Post a Comment