Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hello Internet World

I guess this is hello from a first time blogger. I figured it would be fun to document my ups and downs as I embark on a new journey in my life. I'm fortunate enough to have found a job I truly love and that is being a personal trainer for people.  I'm just starting to embark on this journey, obviously I hope everything is all sunshine and roses.  I am however a realist so I am well aware the road ahead will be filled with bumps along the way. In the end I hope the majority of times are fun and I help many people along the way.

Let the Journey Begin!

Matt


__________________________________________________________________________________
For more about me and possibly having myself train you visit my web-site: 


No comments:

Post a Comment