Thursday, June 23, 2011

Training facility update

1) Harsh economic times are upon us but that is no reason to have bad health. Now you don't have to, I'm currently doing mini sessions to train people to be in shape and health. These are  intense training sessions 30 mins long. Half the time and half the price it's my way of making personal training more affordable for everyone.

http://bodyflip.webs.com/rates.htm

2) Now I offer one free trial 30 minute training session. I didn't like the idea of doing this before as I know how good I am and what I can do for people. I however have come to the conclusion that others need to have some way of knowing how good I am. So come on down try a free training session and see if you like it.

3) I realized I've neglected putting up pictures of all the fun we have at my facility. Sadly I never really took any. From time to time, now on we'll be having what I call paparazzi moments. It'll show the fun we have while exercises so stay tuned for that and have a laugh or two.


_______________________________________________________ For more about me and possibly having myself give you a free training session visit my web-site: http://bodyflip.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment