Friday, April 15, 2011

Basic Understanding of How Calories Work

Everybody is always looking for the next big thing to lost unwanted pounds. Nobody takes a second to learn why such diet works and nobody takes a second to understand why they relapsed after they stop some fad diet. Well in the simplest form everything is about calories. Well in this article i'm going to give an analogy that helped me understand the basics and hopefully it can help you too.


It was recently published by Yahoo here is the link enjoy: 
Understanding of How Basic Calories Work


__________________________________________________________________________________
For more about me and possibly having myself train you visit my web-site: 





http://www.squidoo.com/basic-understanding-how-calories-work

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on calories, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it could be of help =)
    __________________________________________________
    For more about me and possibly having myself train you visit my web-site:

    http://bodyflip.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete